Guild of Aviation Artists
85 Farnborough Road
Tel: 01252 302233
President: Michael Turner FGAvA (President)
Chairman: Graham Cooke MBE GAvA
Vice-Chairman: Simon Milan GAvA
Treasurer: Mrs Janet Latham
Commissions, Sales and Sponsorship: Hugo Trotter
Membership Secretary: Ken Farmer AGAvA
Quarterly News Editors: Robert Calow GAvA and David Calow GAvA
Website Editor: Simon Mumford AGAvA
Links to a number of other websites related to aviation and aviation art. Please note that The Guild of Aviation Artists is not responsible for the content of any external websites.
The Guild's office is located in Trenchard House, an historic Grade II listed building built in 1907 and one of the earliest aviation-related structures in the country.
From here, in the First World War, a Royal Flying Corps Expeditionary Force was assembled and dispatched to France by Lord Trenchard.
It was the dawn of military air combat. The earliest RFC operational squadrons were based in the famous 'Black Sheds' at the foot of the rise immediately in front of the HQ. The Guild's office overlooks this familiar landmark. Trenchard House now houses the museum and headquarters of the Farnborough Air Sciences Trust